Friday, March 5, 2010

As long as there are women, there will be dancing...

This past weekend (ya... I'm a little behind - blame the IRS) I had the opportunity to take some photos for the Chaparral Women's Club. Their 2010 Carnivale Gala was a blast! Chaparral is a non-profit service organization serving the community of Round Rock for over 36 years and has also donated over $338,000 to Round Rock and Williamson County Charities since 2000. But don't be fooled, these ladies know how to play hard as well. If you'd like to get more information about CWC or have any questions about the Charities they work with, visit their site at: http://www.rrchaps.org/

The actual auction before the silent auction. I wish I could talk that fast sometimes...
When the band was playing there was no shortage of dancing or awesome 80's music!
It's not a party without a little SHOUT!

I loved the wine bottle ring toss idea, and so did everyone else.
Just a few group shots of the lovely ladies of Chaparral Women's Club

I had a great time, I know everyone at the Gala had a great time. Be sure to check them out if you'd like to know more about the organizations they work with. Many more events to come this spring, can you say Crawfish Boil? Super pumped!

Have a blessed weekend!
--Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Photog's Blog List