Friday, February 19, 2010

Forging New and Wondrous Things...

About a month ago a friend told me about Jose Villa and I completely forgot about him. However, this morning when I was looking for some photographic inspiration I came across Mrs. Britteny Melton's blog and she had entered a contest through The Wedding Chicks and Jose Villa and I was reminded to go check out his work. If amazing and visually wondrous aren't cool enough adjectives to go and check out his work, maybe these reviews will entice you:

"Jose villa is one of the hottest youngest photographers in the industry" -WPPI


"One of the most inspirational wedding photographers in todays industry" - PDN


"1 of the top wedding photographers in the world" - American Photo Magazine


Seriously, if you are in California and need a wedding photographer and can spend some serious dinero on a photographer, please call Jose Villa!


Hope you have an amazing weekend!!
--T

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorite Photog's Blog List